Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

By the sea, by the sea, the beautiful sea.

So our new Friday night tradition is to meet at the docks, dump the boat in and head out for some hunting and providing :-).
The first week, we came back with 5, boiled them up at 10pm and sat on the patio and ate them ALL!!

The next week we came home with 11, boiled them up and put them on the freezer.

Stay tuned for this weeks crab count! Kind of like Deadliest Catch without the cursing, spitting and smoking :-)!!

Nothing like an evening of relaxing and fun with friends!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Do you sell any of these wonderful dinners (creatures)??? What fun!!! Next time I smell seafood from my porch I'll be arriving with my vat of butter!!!

Holly said...

I have tons of lettuce, cabbage, raspberries and a few zucchini...let me know when you want it!!!! Still waiting for everything else!

Anonymous said...

Crab at 10:30pm for night snack, crab omelet for breakfast, crab pasta for lunch...lov'in it!
Kathi J.