Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new plan for you..............

For all of you that have so faithfully prayed for and kept up to date on Nathan....I have a new plan! I know you check the blog everyday only to be disappointed - no update again - come on Janice!! The truth of the matter is - there is so often nothing to update. Progress is slow, we have had some discouraging moments, and we are just trying not to forget that God didn't spare his life and give Nathan this many miracles to let him now figure out the rest on his own - God is here and very present!

All this to say - I am going to post Nathan updates and pictures on the 1st and 15th of every month. The other days I will go back to "normal" life and "normal" blog posts. So - if you don't want to read about my cheerleader daughter, our garden, our boating adventures, etc - then just check back on the 1st and the 15th.

We are heading back down to Harborview on the 27th of July to meet with the Blue Team and talk with Dr. Rout (the "perfect" doctor :-) and see what he has to say about Nathan's hip and pelvis. Things are not looking good and I would ask you pray for Nathan's spirits to stay strong and focused on the end goal!! We are all getting a bit weary!! I am so thankful that my boy is here - broken or not - and 3 months ago this coming Friday - we weren't sure that he was going to be here!! But he is here - to God be the Glory!

"Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

No comments: