Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is what our year is going to look like!

Monday night Emily came home with this.......................
This is her basketball cheer uniform, I didn't get a picture of her football cheer uniform. Right now she has practices 2 times a week and in 7 weeks she has her first football game. Cheer camp was in June down at SPU and the girls had a blast! This is her cheer camp outfit.
She says it's a really fun group of girls and everyone gets along really well so there shouldn't be any "drama" :-)

Yes, my baby girl is growing up - way too quickly!! I'm looking forward to going to games (the basketball more than the football cuz' I love watching indoor sports :-)!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You will have to let us know where she is cheering when. Aunt Tanya and the girls would love to watch her!!

Holly said...

Love it!!!! My grandma, aunt, all my cousins (5), my sister, myself were all cheerleaders. No interest from Ashleigh...broke my heart! guess I'll have to live vicariously through Emily...do you think she'll mind??