Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Saturday Brandon turned 19!! One more year and I will have one teenager left! (someone is getting old here!)

We headed up to Whistler for 3 days of fun. Brandon brought 3 friends, Emily took a friend and Randy, Nathan and I tagged along! :-) Before we left Tanya and Ethan came by with a Maple bar for Brandon!

The worst part - I didn't get any pics of our family together! I remember when Nathan was in the hospital wondering if we would get to make this trip together - and we DID! (not that I have any pictures to prove it!) We went to our traditional dinner at Mongolian Grill, where I had planned to get a family picture for Brandon's birthday, and my camera was back up at the condo :-(!!

Here are couple pics of Brandon and his friends........
The weather was beautiful and the pool was a great place to hang out! We had lots of fun and now it's back to reality. Randy headed back to Seattle and the kids and I head back to work, etc.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I remember the day you were born very well:) Levi enjoyed a great day too.

Holly said...

What a blessing to all be together...not a bad place to be hanging out either!!!
happy Birthday Brandon!