Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Make these - if you dare!

Just a quick post to share a recipe that I just can't make very often!!

Reeses Puff Squares
40 Marshmallows
1/4 c butter
1- 13oz. box Reeses Puff Cereal

You make 'em just like rice krispie bars - you know the drill!!

I literally would eat the whole pan. I made these when we took Brandon and his friend out on the boat Sat. These are one of his favorites - I always try to make it through his "favorites list" when he's home. There were a few left, so the next morning I grabbed one to have - I mean IT IS CEREAL!! I took a bite and spit it out - YUK - it tasted smokey - like firepit smoke - like the smoke that came from our fire on the island as we were trying to get it going. I guess that was a clear message that I didn't need to eat the rest- they promptly went in the garbage :-( !!

I LOVE rice krispie bars - these are right up there! Make 'em if you dare!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I am going to make them today! I dare!