No - don't react like that!!! It's not your ordinary meatloaf for so many reasons.
1. It's not one big loaf, it's 8 mini loaves.
2. It's moist and nummy (word on loan from Deb!)
3. I've made believers out of "meatloaf" again with this recipe
4. It's smothered in awesome sauce
5. It's loaded with cheese
6. My family fights over it and Randy declares the leftovers are his for sandwiches
(I'm sorry to say that there are rarely leftovers since Randy and Brandon eat 3 each, and Emily and I have one!)
If you do try it (which I hope you do), please let me know what you think!
Lil' Cheddar Meat Loaves
3/4 c. milk
1 cup grated cheddar
1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
1 tsp. salt
1 lb. hamburger
2/3 c. ketchup
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. mustard
Shape into 8 mini loaves. I put a large spoonful in the palm of my hand and place in greased 9x13 as I make them. Bake for 45-55 min. @350. ENJOY!!
If you think your family will freak out because of the name - just rename it!! If you're adventurous - maybe shape them into hearts for valentines!! :-)