Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yipee!!! 18 pages done!!

Last night and today I got to go to a weekend crop my friend Sherri was having. She sells Creative Memories and twice a year she has a big weekend crop. This is Sherri and her daughter McKenzie - I bet she didn't think I'd be blogging this picture when she made that face :-)!


Tanya and I headed out about 4pm Fri. PM, and then realized about 10pm that we were both staring at blank pages and just needed to call it a night. I do much better scrapbooking if I get a decent night of sleep. I was having a hard time cranking out pages last night. You know when you haven't scrapbooked for a while, it takes several pages (yukky ones at that!) to get into the groove again!

Today we headed out about 9AM, and about 11AM Kathi came out and joined our table. We scrapped all day and the pages came easier as I kept working! I finished 18 pages!! My goal is to have Brandon's book current by graduation. Today I got him caught up to the end of his Freshman year, so only 3 more years to go! That is a very attainable goal - especially since my slumber party is coming up soon!

Here's my favorite single page.........




Here's my favorite double page spread............

Scrappin' all these pages made me fully aware (once again) how quickly Brandon has grown up and how soon I have to let go............. :-{

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute, and productive to boot! Can't wait to get you hooked on digital scrapping... all the fun and NONE of the mess!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Fun stuff!!! And great layouts too :D

Kathi said...

Very clever - "FORE"teen with the pictures of your 14 old year golfer son!! The snow page it great too! I think I did more than 18 pages, I didn't count, but I'm sure I'm the page winner -maybe NOT!

Becky said...

Janice! How are you, you're blog is great...I can't believe all the scrappin' you got done! And your house looks great, too! Tell Capt Randy the boys were just asking Eric when they get to go crabbing with him again.