Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....?????


Ok, really, enough now.........I'm a snowstorm lover........but I am OFFICIALLY DONE!

Yesterday I was at work when it started to snow - couldn't believe it!!! It got worse as the day went on, and started piling up. My car door was frozen shut at the end of the day and it took me 5 minutes to scrape the ice and snow off the windows! My car's back-end was slipping around on the way home and the milk truck I was following home had a 2nd trailer that was slipping back and forth!! I was so glad to arrive home.

Here's what it looked like last night.


Today school was canceled and the kids were home. I was going to work on sorting pics and getting ready for a crop I get to go to tomorrow night. But once again I filled my day with laundry, ironing, making dinner (we invited the neighbors over), bookwork for the school, and once again didn't get to the scrapbookin' ..............:-{!

This morning was COLD but beautiful!


Hope everyone stayed warm today. Tomorrow they're saying mostly sunny - that would be wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And to think, not too long ago you were sipping coffee on the patio, right? Aahhh.. That sounds good right now!

Tanya said...

Looks like you are going to be just as ready for this crop as I cam going to be!

I'm with ya...it's time for winter to be over! Warmth...I just would like a little warmth!!