Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

This has been one of those weeks - you know - THOSE WEEKS (and it's only half done!). I worked a partial day Monday, had a board meeting that night. Worked Tues. went straight to the daughter's volleyball game and then straight home to make soup so we could take it up to McKissicks' for our Tues. soup night. Today, I changed sheets, dusted, laundered (not money :-), and then ran errands in Lynden in Bellingham, came straight home picked up Randy and went to friends for dinner. Tomorrow, I work all day and have a meeting at school. Than comes Fri................ahhh, nothing but company for dinner, so I can catch up on my house cleaning and bookkeeping!! Then Sat. I'm helping Bev with Kaitlyn's baby book - something that is very important for her to do before her cancer gets so bad she can't! A reminder to all of us to document and get those photos in books. Even if they're in the slip in kind of albums, at least they're in albums!!

I have no relevant pictures for my post today, so I'm just going to pick something fun and totally random. Hopefully something that will make you smile!

There - that made you smile didn't it?!?! When I was browsing my pics I ran across these that I never posted. I had my special kids last week and they brought the games they got for Christmas cuz' I told them we needed to play them sometime. Remember Hungry Hippos????

How about this one.............................?

I loved this game. Only now it's updated and it makes gas noises and mucas noises?!?!

Here are the kids vegging out on the couch. Alyssa is on the left, Brenna is on the right.


Ethan sat with me and Rudolph. Rudolph is from build a bear and his nose lights up - Ethan loves him!!


We watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang together...........basically it was a blast from the past kind of night! I love having them over - they are my faves!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wayne quite enjoyed the pictures of Hungry Hippos, and just took off blazing to the game cupboard to find his. Thanks for finding something for us to do the next hour Janice! :-)