Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been waiting ALL winter for this.............

Yesterday was so beautiful, and I got to do what I've been waiting all winter to do.................

Randy and I sat out on our patio with coffee for about an hour before the wind picked up just enough to create a chill.....................but it was a heavenly hour!!

The fire was going and the heaters above were on, (please ignore the unfinished fireplace, now that the shower is done, this is next on poor hubby's list) but it was so cozy, and it felt so good to have the sun on my face!! Nothing like a little Vitamin D therapy!

When I got up in the morning this little birdie was singing away at my front porch! I thought it was so cute I took a picture for you all - it was singing so sweetly. But - now he's gone and ticked me off - he thinks this is the place to build his new home. Now, I understand that trying to find the right lot to build on is difficult...............look at how many times we've built :-). But he needs to understand, that this property is zoned "single family dwelling", so he needs to move on!!


I know that today it does not look like Spring, but yesterday gave me hope!!

1 comment:

Trisha Brink Design said...

Hang in there darlin Spring WILL come...cute little birdie...tell him he can move into my place. We have so many holes in this multi dwelling cottage bungalow, that he'll fit right in! Blog looks great! See ya tomorrow!