Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ever felt like this..........................?

These are shirts that just kind of sum it all up!! Our dinner group guys have them (as you can see), and it was so funny, because when we all went away for New Years - they all 3 had brought theirs!!

I didn't end up getting to be home this morning because I ended up having to work until 1pm and then I had to do some banking for the school.

Now I am home and have a list a mile long and my brother and SIL are coming for dinner.

I'm trying a new recipe tonight - "Maple-Glazed Pork Chops", if it's any good I'll share! Along with the pork chops, we're having au gratin potatoes, swiss green beans and crusty bread!

Better get busy.......................

2 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

thats my BIL Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Janice - Just "lurking". Hope the pork chops were good. I'm busy downloading all those free digitreats we learned from Tanya tonight. Jen Lautenbach