Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There's nothing like new shoes!

On Friday I went and visited my friend Tami while she was working at Sole Obsession. That's the new shoe store in Lynden - you have to go there! The shoes are on the pricier end, but if you have any trouble with your feet she carries shoes that will change your life - your feet will thank you!!

I splurged with these little cuties! Couldn't resist!

These are "Ecosneaks" and the bottoms are made from recycled tires! They are SO comfortable and I feel so "with it" when I wear them.


I actually find myself planning my wardrobe around them. So, if in a few weeks you see me wearing these cuties EVERYDAY - maybe you should gently nudge me to mix it up a bit! :-)

Have a great day! I'm off to work in my cute shoes......I have the outfit all planned!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I managed to get a few pair of shoes from Tami too! Hope you're enjoying your new job!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Jannie-poo....I really did love the new digs! If I see you wearing them too much, I'll be more than happy to give you that NUDGE!!! I'm so proud of you going green...what else will you surprise me with next???

Kathi said...

I tried those on the other day at "Sole Obsession" and fell in love...but left them for another pair.