Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are you up for a challenge?

So maybe I will find out if more than 2 people read my blog ;)  I was on my friend Tami's Blog this morning and she threw down a challenge................Okay, I'm game.  I've been contemplating the whole blog thing and this will give me a little direction.  Here's the challenge............


Come on, join me, let me know...............
I'm thinking since the sun is coming - they say - can they be trusted - ok I digress - Saturday's breakfast picture should be on the patio!!  Be creative!!  Thanks for the challenge Tami - I'll be checking in!

2 comments:

BSOJD said...

Hello,

Just letting you know that I read your blog. The house is beautiful, by the way.

Sonya

Unknown said...

I too read your blog!!! Won't be joining you on the 30 day challenge, but will be following along in great anticipation at Korthuis Manor!