Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Days 10-13 of 30 Day Photo Challenge / plus misc.

Day 10...Animal
Of course it has to be Max
Day 11.....Silhouette
Shadow or silhouette - this one had me stumped, so this is probably technically a shadow.
Day 12....Sun Flare
By the time I remembered today's challenge clouds were covering the sun, so this was the best I could get!
Day 13.....Reminds You of Childhood
How could this not (with missing tail and all!!)?
There, I'm all caught up through today!  Tomorrows easy squeezy - lots to choose from - just need to narrow it down!

I forgot that when I posted about the Lynden Farmers Market, I was going to blog about Poeffertjes!!  YES I GOT ME SOME!!  I plan my summer schedule around the availability of these babies!  PURE HEAVEN!!  Don't forget to ask for extra cream cheese frosting!!

Next chance to grab yerself some is Raz Fest!!

No comments: