Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 22

.....Landscape - what an awesome day for this assignment!!  This is the landscape I got to spend my day looking at...............




The Dept of Fish and Wildlife opened shrimping back up - briefly - so we took advantage of the day and headed out.  It was a beautiful day and in between dropping and picking up shrimp pots we went around the corner into a quiet, calm little cove on Matia Island.
We pulled up to the dock and the boys processed the shrimp and Marla and I held down some blankets on the beach!! There was no wind in this cove and the sunshine was glorious!  We pulled in here once, and then decided to come back one more time - good thing we did.......................
...cuz' this was sitting here waiting for me when we came back!!!! YES - it is my CAMERA!!  WOW - thank you Lord!  These are the moments that I realize I am getting older.............and more forgetful!

No comments: