Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3........................hands and smores anyone?

When I saw this assignment - I knew just what to do................................



 


This is what I love to do with my hands.................been playing for over 40 years! Classical is a favorite, I love playing arrangements of Hymns, some Jim Brickman, the only thing I can't play is Jazz - which happens to be my favorite music (even tho' it offends some -you know who you are DH!).
Have you taken the challenge?  Come one - it's interesting, I want to see what you come up with!

Last night we had friends over for dinner on the patio - Grilled Cheese BLT burgers - YUM!  Then we sat by the fire and I had my first smore of the season.

I could sit and eat just roasted marshmallows forever!  We tried Smores with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups - definitely good - definitely needs 2 marshmallows.
 I used one, Susan used 2 - mine was a little dry!
Beautiful evening with great friends, listening to the crackle of the firepit, the ribbit of the frogs, the waterfall, laughter and enjoying the WEATHER!  What a blessing!

2 comments:

Kathi said...

We watched our wedding video last night, you played and sang for us 20 years ago - it was beautiful!
P.S. loved the pink dress too!

Debbie Hardinger said...

Love the lights in the back yard - wish we were there to share time on the patio too! And yes, I know who I am - the jazz hater!!!