Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 23

........black & white.

Remember that camera I almost left on the beach?  Well today I learned something new with it (which I'm pretty sure was the idea of this 30 day Photo Fun Challenge - you think?).

The animals in this household are black & white................
Sidenote: you can tell Max was really thrilled about the photo session.


My 40th birthday present is black and white................
(yes, I know this present is a few years old - thanks for not mentioning that!)

But I did figure out that not only does my camera shoot black and white,
it also shoots black and white AND keeps one color - THIS WAS NEW!!
Yes , this was the point!  I am so thrilled to have learn this, so expect to see lots of pictures taken in this mode on the blog in days to come!!  Yeah!!

No comments: