Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 6 & Day 7 and a plug...............

Day 6: Books - so many varieties................
for decorating
scrapbooks
music books
books for reading

Day 7: high angle..................................
Now this one had me stumped - almost googled it or called my favorite SnapSister.  I thought I should take a picture from the top of my steps shooting down and then decided that would actually be low angle.  So, I crouched down and took a pic of my entry way shelf.  I love my big "K"!





I also want to put a plug in for Lyndens new Farmers Market.  It's every Saturday and it is from 10-3 in the 3rd CRC parking lot.  They're just beginning so there aren't tons of booths - but there are some really cute ones.  This one was.......
This was the name of their booth
They did an awesome job - so cute!
These are the 3 Chick-a-dees - aren't they adorable?
This was my purchase from them - so many fun colors to choose from!
Perfect for the bouquet my husband picked for me!
 Go by this Saturday and tell the girls you saw them here!! :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for the tip on the market. I've been wondering when it starts. Now I can go!! Cute jar! Goes with all of your pretty green accents.
Your pillows turned out so nice!!
Having trouble with blogger and comments, but I have been keeping up with you!
Nice chat we had...glad things went well")

one blessed mama said...

thanks for the shout out for my sis-in-law (flower in her hair)! she's one of the cuties you speak of!! amazing stuff!!!