Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 1 - self portrait - YUK!

Okay - I tried 6 times to get a picture that I wouldn't mind posting!  NO luck!  Tried sitting at the counter, the mirror, etc.

What I did end up with is a picture of me with my latte'.  This is how you will see me head out the door every day, on my way to work! I think it would've helped if I had actually put some color on my lips first - it always makes me feel better!

Today - day 2 - my favorite shoes! Hmmmmmmmmm
(have you joined the 30 day photo challenge - come on it's not too late!)

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

Oh for goodness! You are the third photo challenge follower who has complained about her self-portrait...and doesn't need to!!

Ladies! Stop being so hard on yourselves and enjoy being beautiful! You look great!!

And years from now, you will think, 'Hey! I didn't look half bad'...so I admonish you, DON'T WASTE TIME; THINK THAT NOW!!!

Love ya!