Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Address for Nathan

Sorry for so many posts - it gives this mom with A.D.D. something to do.

I was just given an address for Nathan, he can have notes, mylar balloons (no latex) and stuffed animals. You can also send notes to us if you want but they have to be under Nathan's name. Comments on the blog are awesome too!

Harborview Medical Center
Patient: Nathan Korthuis
325 Ninth Ave.
Seattle,WA 98104-2499
This is Nathan and his cousin Darren at their cousin Jon's wedding. Darren was behind Nathan on his motorcycle and saw the whole thing happen, rushed to his side, picked up the pieces of Nathan's bone off the road - you know, just normal cousin stuff :-) We love you Darren!
Hope these pics put a smile on your face - they do on mine!

7 comments:

Jamie Maberry said...

Aw those pictures make me so happy! And the part about Darren picking up pieces of his bones... well, doesn't surprise me at all. I have some crazy cousins, that's for sure. If you get a chance, check out my facebook picture:) Nathan is truly one of a kind!! Hope you are managing to get a little rest.. Love you guys!

Mary Hardin said...

Randy & Janice,
We are praying for all of you.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

Chris and Mary Hardin

Gavin's Family said...

I don't think my family has been into my blogging as much as they have in the last few days with the "Nathan updates". Mostly Levi he asks about Nathan a lot.
We really do appreciate all the posts you are putting up.
Sounds like wonderful news today. God heard every prayer said on behalf of Nathan and you know this "village" will say more each and every time he goes into surgery.

Love ya

Holly said...

Praying that his knee won't have to have surgery and so thankful that things have gone so well. Praying also that the logistics of recovery will work themselves out.

Love all the pictures!! Poor cousin who had to witness that, but thank goodness he was there to help.

Hoping you're getting some restful nights!

Holly

Tanya said...

Love the pictures! Thanking Jesus for the great day of repair. The kids are constantly asking about Nathan. Ethan just wants to be assured that his Nay-nay will be able to walk and scare him again. Gotta love that little guy.

We will continue praying and checking the blog. We love you guys!

The Scheibs

Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog notes. We are so sad for you, I know that Nathan would have been at our wedding that night! Alvin didn't tell brett until saturday and then he "toned" it down...........Brett will be very upset when they get back from Mexico. Our prayers are with you! God is amazing.
Les & Karen Kooistra

Anonymous said...

You know, I tell my grandkids all the time that cousins are wonderful. They don't know the half of it!!

Cynthia