Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A new fave

Have you seen these?
I hadn't until a few weeks ago when DH and I went to Costco. They were on an endcap and caught my eye. LOVE THEM!! It's great to consume a bagel and not feel so guilty about it - besides - bagels can be just too much bread.
Love them toasted with cream cheese - Emily likes them UNtoasted with cream cheese.

Great with an egg in the morning and awesome with meat and cheese for a sandwich.
You've got to try them!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Loved them...until I saw the egg on top. Then I threw up in my mouth. Sorry, you don't know how I feel about eggs. Ask Leslie, Tami and Kellie...great find though!!

Tanya said...

Oroweat makes sandwich thins...great for those of us on weight watchers. They are only 1 point. I need to check the bagel thins out!