Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!

Today, I am reminded that when I focus on the cross and what God did for me in sending Jesus, his son, to be a sacrifice for me - my heart is full and grateful! I was on my way to church listening to an awesome CD, thinking about the cross and I was overwhelmed with gratefulness!

I am sad to say I don't dwell on the thought of the cross very often. That is very sad that I don't...........

It shouldn't take a "special day" to remind me of God's faithfulness and LOVE for me - as undeserving as I am.

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Our church did something different this year,we were asked to make a cross and then write a brief note about why and how we made our cross. They were up for the season. It was a very meaning experience, from making them to seeing the others.
I felt so blessed to be a part of the family of God.

Oh, and I have no pea soup recipe, it's a dumper! sorry ;)